Legal / DMCA
All music available for streaming and download at Digital DJ Pool is done so with direct permission from the artist(s), their representative, or their label. Digital DJ Pool respects the rights of copyright holders and employs a proactive content control process. All music that is submitted to our system is reviewed for unauthorized material before being posted online. Content submitted by infringers are immediately ignored and are never published on the Digital DJ Pool website.
Notification of Copyright Infringement
If you are a copyright holder who believes that any information available on our Site infringes your work, please let us know. A notice of alleged copyright infringement should be sent to our registered agent ("Designated Agent") for receipt of such notices: Shaliz Sadig, Esq., Romano Law PLLC, 55 Broad St, 18th Floor, New York, NY 10004; (212) 865-9848 (p); (646) 607-1470 (f); DMCA@digitaldjpool.com. A notification of claimed copyright infringement must include the following:
(a) A physical or electronic signature of the owner (or person authorized to act on behalf of the owner) of the copyright that is allegedly infringed;
(b) Specific identification of each copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, including, if applicable, the Copyright Registration Certificate Number;
(c) A description of where the material believed to be infringed is located on The DJ Pool's Site;
(d) Contact information for the complaining party, such as a complete name, address, telephone number and email address;
(e) A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the work(s) in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
(f) A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Upon receipt of a written notice containing the information and statements specified in the previous paragraph we will promptly (i) disable or remove access to the material that is alleged to be infringing; (ii) forward the written notification to such alleged infringer ("Infringement Notification Recipient") and (iii) take reasonable steps to notify such Infringement Notification Recipient that it has removed or disabled access to the materials and that such Infringement Notification Recipient has the right to file a counter-notification.
To be effective, a Counter Notification must be a written communication provided by an Infringement Notification Recipient to The DJ Pool's Designated Agent by e-mail, fax or regular mail that includes substantially the following:
(1) A physical or electronic signature of the Infringement Notification Recipient;
(2) Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
(3) A statement under penalty of perjury that the Infringement Notification Recipient has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled; and
(4) The Infringement Notification Recipient's name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that the Infringement Notification Recipient consents to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if the Infringement Notification Recipient's address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which The DJ Pool may be found, and that the Notification Recipient will accept service of process from the person who provided notification or an agent of such person.
Upon receipt of a Counter Notification containing the information as outlined in 1 through 4 above:
- The DJ Pool shall promptly provide the complaining party, with a copy of the Counter Notification;
- The DJ Pool shall inform the complaining party that it will replace the removed material or cease disabling access to it within ten (10) business days;
- The DJ Poolshall replace the removed material or cease disabling access to the material within ten (10) to fourteen (14) business days following receipt of the Counter Notification, provided The DJ Pool's Designated Agent has not received notice from you that an action has been filed seeking a court order to restrain the Infringement Notification Recipient from engaging in infringing activity relating to the material on The DJ Pool's network or system.
If you feel that anything on our website violates a copyright, please contact us at the link below and we will quickly respond to your request:http://digitaldjpool.com/contact